RE: Parts Washer

To: "Mullen, Tim \(IIS\)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>, <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE: Parts Washer
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:58:09 -0800

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Yeah, I guess I'm not politically or environmentally correct.   Actually, I
DO use old greasy red shop rags to start the burn barrel.  I learned my
lesson many years (and one wife) ago about washing shop rags in the family
washer.  Costco is WAY cheaper.

If you want to be really environmentally incorrect, try this:

http://yarchive.net/metal/lead_smelting.html

No, I haven't tried it.  Yet.

Dave C