Where to buy coveralls?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to buy coveralls?
From: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:36:46 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

I'm an idiot.

So I pack up the tires/wheels I want to mount up tonight at a friend's
shop and head out to work...

...completely forgetting to bring along some clothes that are up to the
task as well.

Grn.

So I was thinking I should run out at lunch to get a set of coveralls
(I've been needing another set anyway).  And then it occurs to me...

...where the heck do you buy coveralls?  :-)  The ones I have I have _no_
idea where I got them...

Any pointers appreciated!  I'm not looking for something fancy, just
normal boring Dickies (or whatever) non-insulated coveralls...

Thanks!

Mark