Re: Sand Blast Nozzle Size

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sand Blast Nozzle Size
From: Larry Hoy <forumaccount@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:00:26 -0600
Patton,

Are you finding that even after the compressor recovers you are
getting minimal blasting effect?

I've found the most critical thing when blasting is moisture in the
air.  Keep the air dry and the media will work.

So before you start, drain your air tank, and put a good water
separator in the supply line just before the cabinet.

I've even heard about one person running his supply line through a
small ice chest, filled with cool water to condense the water before
the air gets to the cabinet.

Larry Hoy