H.F. framing nailer

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: H.F. framing nailer
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:15:53 -0600
hey guys,

I've been trying to find a used Duofast nail gun for years that wasn't beaten
to death... and I've about given up.  My use can't justify 250-300 + bucks for
a new one...  I see H.F. has a 8-10 gauge 34 degree nailer for 99 bucks ????
any comments.  I know with H.F. you get what you pay for... but for occasional
use is it acceptable ???  how bout jamming, double shots , nail availability
?? does anyone other than H. F. stock 34 degree nails ???

thanks
john

like old ford trucks ???  check out my site
http://jniolon.clubfte.com
or our mother ship at
www.ford-trucks.com