Strike Plate

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strike Plate
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:38:27 -0800
I'm trying to solve a problem with the trim recently
added to a doorway.  The remodeler did not leave
enough 'reveal' and the latch strikes the 1" wood
trim before it encounters the strike plate.
The new strike plate needs to be 2-3/4" front
to back instead of the standard 1-3/4" overall width.
The standard drawing show the width at 1-7/16" width
which appears to be the "break" point where the curve
to receive the latch starts.

Any idea of where to find this?  I've looked in many of
the obvious spaces (at least obvious to me.....<grin>)
without any luck.

Super thanks.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Strike Plate.jpg]