Re: Car Lifts

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: Car Lifts
From: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:47:34 +0000
At 13:54 07/02/05 -0500, you wrote:
>  Have seen tire shops and garages with
>these little drive-over mini lifts that get maybe 1 to 1.5 ft of
>lift.  That would be great for most all the home wrenching I do.  But I've
>never seen them advertised (though I haven't looked that hard either.)

Wayne,

I have one of these, the L20PH:

http://www.weber-hydraulik.co.uk/mobilelift/mobliftsfr.html

Not cheap but pretty bombproof. Being air over hydraulic you can set it up
anywhere you've got a level stable floor and an air supply. Good for any
thing bar exhaust work, I'm happy to let someone else struggle with that.

Nick