Re: Telephone wiring

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Telephone wiring
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:18:17 -0700
Hi Jim,

On my installation, I grouped all telephone lines at one place in the
"outdoor telephone box" & ran a new line for the DSL. This allowed for
using a single DSL filter installed in the box between the DSL line &
the phones. The telephone guy just plugged in the filter & everything
was done. Otherwise, a separate filter is needed for each phone connection.

Dave Russell