Re: handheld blower blues

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: handheld blower blues
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:43:07 -0600
Last time I had a problem like this it was the gas cap vent. If the vent is
plugged the pump on the carb will pull gas until the vacuum in the tank
overcomes it and it stops pumping. Eventually enough air leaks into the
tank so the carb can pull gas again, but vacuum ...

Try running it with the gas cap loose or off and see if that helps. Then
fix as appropriate.