handheld blower blues

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: handheld blower blues
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:36:10 -0600
A 'friend' gave me a small Echo handheld gas leaf blower... claimed it was
just drippin oil.

took it with a smile and home I went. Mixed the 32:1 ...filled her up and it
fired right off... ran perfectly for about 2 minutes and quit.... quit like
you cut off the switch...

pull..ppulll pppluuullllll... won't start.  Cuss it walk away...

back in ten minutes... pull... fires right up runs great for another 2
minutes...same thing..

It's gonna take weeks to blow off the driveway !!!   Any ideas, suggestions on
problem ???    still haven't seen the oil drippin :-)

thanks

john

like old ford trucks ???  check out my site
http://jniolon.clubfte.com
or our mother ship at
www.ford-trucks.com