Re: Keeping mice out of the shed

To: "Mullen, Tim \(IIS\)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Keeping mice out of the shed
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:04:32 -0500
> I don't want to use poison because I back
> the woods, and don't really want the possibility of killing some of the
> other creatures (or my dogs) that might find the bodies.  I also don't
> want to use any traps if I can get away with out them, cause it can get
> really unpleasant if you trap one and don't go in there to remove them
> for a few weeks

You do have to keep checking, but the safest thing is sticky-traps.  They
can't kill a dog or a cat or a child.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.