Re: Keeping mice out of the shed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Keeping mice out of the shed
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:49:59 -0700
On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 02:57:10PM -0700, Mullen, Tim (IIS) wrote:

[mouse problem]

> Cats are out of the question.

Rattlesnakes.
Quiet, don't need to be fed like cats, and are hypo-allergenic!

Until I acquired a cat that can survive outside, I had a few mice
in my garage.  They never caused a problem worse than putting a few nuts
down the exaust pipe of my Ducati.  (the nuts blew out when I started
the bike, it took me a while to figure out how they got there).

Now that I have an outdoor cat the only mice I see are in her mouth.

Eric