Equipment foundations

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Equipment foundations
From: "SwampFox" <stevie_g@swampfoxcustoms.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:23:10 -0500
Any input on materials to use when grouting the foundation for a two post
lift?
I'm stuck with an unlevel, broom finished concrete floor and have little
faith in the plastic shims that came with the lift.
I figure on stacking washers to get the posts level and then removing the
post and grouting a level pad (Using a flat plate to be sure it's flat and
level).
I suppose I can just level the plate instead of hauling the posts all over
the place.
Really interested in inputs as to best materials for the job.

Thanks,
Stevie G