RE: carry around tool kit.

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: carry around tool kit.
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:53:52 -0800
> I never really understood the appeal of AAA.

I'd say a lot of it is being in the middle of nowhere, and having a single
toll-free number to call for help.  No questions about when they will be
there (they've always been faster than their estimate for me), or whether
they will get there at all (I've had other tow operators just not show up),
or whether you will get ripped off by whoever does show up (ever see the
original National Lampoon Vacation ?  It could happen ...)

Randall