RE: Tools

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tools
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:19:33 -0600
A lift - finally got one a couple of years ago - would never try to manage
with out it.  Now all I need is a taller garage so I can walk under it with
a car on it with out banging my head on the ramp or cross brace!

Ron Schmittou
APEX Computer Service
(325) 690-9509 Direct - Forwards to Cell/Voice Mail
(325) 690-9514 Direct Fax
(325) 676-9507 Main Line
(325) 676-9510 Main Fax