Re: Tools

To: <MJSUKEY@cs.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tools
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:11:20 -0600
Marty that's a great question.

First my number one favorite tool... the one that's in my hand the most... a
qaulity Vernier Caliper.... I've got two cheapy's and Never use them.... if
it's important enough to measure it's important enough to measure
accurately....  ( and I'm really not anal about it ... I just want to know
what size I'm messing up before I touch it )

Like you the parts washer and impact's....  But I guess what I value most is
the full set of Snap-on tools....  I bought them at pawn shop's over the
years and have had the snap-on man fix me up on filling the sets.... I know
they aren't worth what they cost and I'd never borrow to buy them.... but
Damn I love the way they feel in my hands...

Keith