Tools

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tools
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:46:58 EST
While out in the shop working this weekend I was thinking about how handy it
was to have my parts washer and impact wrench.  Those are some of those things
that are not a requirement to get the job done but once I got them I wondered
how I ever got along without them before.  I'm sure there are many more tools
out there that would also have the same effect. So, since it's winter and not
a lot much car activity going on out there let me pose the question to you
all, what tools do you use in your tinkering that you might not necessarily
need
but you wouldn't do without them now?

Marty