Re: Metal building style shop sizes/prices?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Metal building style shop sizes/prices?
From: twarner@columbus.rr.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:07:48 -0400
Mark,

I was looking at buildings from www.miracletruss.com for the past year or so. I
liked the truss you could put up yourself with the right help or equipment. I
never really go serious because I couldn't get an answer about how big I could
build. I wanted a 30x60, but I couldn't get an answer. I now have someone
interested in my current property and I'm looking for 5+ acres further from the
big city. My idea shop/garage would be 40x80, but that won't fit the budget. I
will probably decide on width and go as far as I can afford length wise and
extend at a later date.

Todd