was ..Ordered a parts washer ... now gloves

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: was ..Ordered a parts washer ... now gloves
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 07:59:39 -0500
I quit using Latex years ago... they just don't hold up..  All I use now is
Nitrile... get them at harbor freight for 5-6 bucks for a box of 100...
hold up to Agitene, gasoline, paint thinner... even lacquer thinner (for a
while)..  parts washer has never eaten them...

latex is cheaper, but if they don't work, what good are they ???

john

like old Ford trucks ?? check out my site at
http://jniolon.clubfte.com   or our home site at
www.ford-trucks.com