RE: Grainger

To: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Subject: RE: Grainger
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:45:37 -0500
I've bought several things as a private citizen (i.e. not a business) at my
local Grainger's over the past few years and they've never given me any
grief, or even an indication that they only want to deal with businesses.
I'm sure it just comes down to the people behind the counter.  I must have
some nice ones working here.

Mike Frerichs