RE: No Start.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: No Start.
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:50:13 -0800
> Two more things, take the battery to an auto supply store and ask them to
> check it.  This is usually free.

And worth everything it cost !  Twice now, I have taken batteries that I
knew to be bad to Pep Boys (a local auto supply chain), and they have tested
them and said they were not bad.  In both cases, my car would not start the
next morning.  And, a new battery fixed the problem for another 4-5 years

BTW, it was two different cars.  After the first attempted return, I'll
never buy another Pep Boys battery again.

Randall