Re: update - cheap mill-drill

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: update - cheap mill-drill
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:57:40 -0600
Good suggestion on the desk.   I doubt I could find room for any of the
conventional sizes.
I have a metal tray from a 3-level cart for which I did not need the middle
one.    I think it will be perfect once I seal the corners.     Or I can
build an angle iron stand to the dimensions of the tray and let the
angle-irons close-up the corners.

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Marketing Director  WM Automotive Whse., Fort Worth TX
"Never attribute to evil that which can be explained by stupidity" -George
Pyle