Re: something I hope you never need

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: something I hope you never need
From: "Michael Lowe" <mlowe@itrade-sa.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:16:01 -0800
Thank you, excellent advice. My wife and I will scan all our wallet contents
and passports. Since I always have a laptop or pda with me, I think I might
put an encrypted copy on them, as well as in the safe. A copy in a 'what to
do in an emergency box' at the company and at home might be good as well.

Also, Eric - Great looking start on the shop, hope you are able to get right
back on to it.
Regards,
Michael Lowe
Napa, CA