Nasty carb cleaner.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Nasty carb cleaner.
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:17:14 -0800
Hi.  I keep reading threads of 'yeah, the old cleaner was great, the new
EPA approved stuff doesn't work as well'.

I found a can of the old stuff in my garage yesterday, used it to clean
up some tools and such.  Berryman B-9 Chem Dip.  Gallon can, about 3/4
full, with a dipping basket in the can.

Uh oh.  Stunk up the entire house, possibly the neighborhood.  In the
hope of restoring domestic tranquility it's gotta go.  Anyone want it?
Stink up your house, possibly the relationship with your wife.  Located
in Alameda, CA.  Drop me a line off list.

Mark.