Re: used ENCO Mill-Drill - good deal?

To: "Eric Murray" <ericm@lne.com>, "Rex Burkheimer"
Subject: Re: used ENCO Mill-Drill - good deal?
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:57:19 -0600
Eric
     Thanks for the tips.  This thing has an 18"x6" x-y travel, so it's not
the little one. I had been considering the Grizzly mini-mill, and this is
apparently a bigger machine.
     I forgot to ask about a vise. The one that usually comes with these is
supposed to be junk.
     But again, I'm not talking about high precision requirements. the few
occasions where precision would be an issue, I think I could work around the
problem.
    I expect to buy it, unless it's been totally abused.
    I will look for the mailing list.

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Marketing Director  WM Automotive Whse., Fort Worth TX
"Never attribute to evil that which can be explained by stupidity" -George
Pyle