Re: building a shop

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Shop" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: building a shop
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:09:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Ethier"

> A/C is not something I have bothered with.  In the summer, I move cars in
> and out and there is no point in fighting it.  Saint Paul Minnesota is not
> as hot as Sherman Texas.  Certainly not as hot as the day I was in
Sherman!
> For the relatively few days it is in the 90s here, I can sweat it out.  I
> have two small screened windows with extra-large sills.  A box fan sits in
> each, one to blow in, one to exhaust.  Big box fans inside the shop
provide
> circulation and wind-chill on hot days.

Yep, opposite problems .  .  .  I really don't need all that much heat in
the winter, the shop picks up some "solar" during the days and if I'm doing
something physical, 60 to 65 degrees is warm enough . . . Unfortunately, I'd
like it to be 60 - 65 degrees in the summer as well and THAT would be
expensive!!

Tony_______________________@Sherman.Texas
In St Paul, LAST winter's snow didn't melt 'til the 4th of July.  :-)

///