Re: Anybody out there?/PB Blaster

To: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody out there?/PB Blaster
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:48:42 -0700
They say not to judge a book by its cover;-)

I just use the stuff, but I did bother to read the can, now that you
have brought it up.  There is a footnote there that makes precisely
the same point that you make, so I don't know what they are trying to
say.

Oil of wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate-check spelling) works pretty
well too, I hear.  If you buy it at the pharmacy there won't be any
adverts at all on the bottle.

-Roland

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:55:47 -0500, "Elton Clark"