Re: Anybody out there?/PB Blaster

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody out there?/PB Blaster
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:55:47 -0500
I donno if PB Blaster works or not . . . I take such offense at their
intelligence-insulting advertising, I'll never buy the product . . . Their
main promotion seems to be that it will penetrate a foam coffee cup!  That
has no bearing on it's ability to loosen stuck or rusted metal; that only
establishes that it is a good plastic solvent!  Actually, if "eating" a foam
cup is to be the criterion, acetone or lacquer thinner is surely the world's
best penetrant!

It shouldn't be THAT hard to come up with an objective test of the various
penetrants; has anyone seen the results of such a test by some unbiased
authority?  Our government has  spent a bunch of our tax dollars on dumber
things than this; the information may be lying about waiting for us to find
it.

Tony_______________________@Sherman.Texas

///
///