Re: "Handyman Club of America"

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: "Handyman Club of America"
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:34:05 -0800
I was a charter member about 5 years ago.  They make all kinds of promises, but
all you get is a not so good magazine.  I've since replied to two more "Charter"
member mailings asking if they have changed their policies and and are
fulfilling the promises in the mailings, but have never received a reply.

They send a nice sticker and sanding pad, but that's it.  Anything saying
Charter member or <some club> of the month gets tossed in the recycle bin.

I recommend that you don't waste your time.

Brian