Re: Painting small parts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting small parts
From: Mike Frerichs <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 10:25:16 -0600
I, too, have used the bottle with the screw-on propellant canister lid and I'd
have to say that it's a nifty little device.  Actually bought mine at a local
auto body supply store.  Used it to paint a new exhaust system with POR-15 (the
high temp version) and it worked great.  Sprays at about the same rate as a
normal aerosol can of spray paint.  As a reference, I found that one can of
propellant was enough to do one side of the dual exhaust for my TR6 (from the
header exit on back).