Re: paint guns

To: ckish@ameritech.net
Subject: Re: paint guns
From: nogera@juno.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 22:17:51 -0500
I'm no professional but I switched to one of those HVLP guns that uses a
regular compressor a couple of years ago .
The one caution I would offer is be sure you have a big enough
compressor. I  was using a 2 hp unit and it did not deliver enough air to
the gun . The guns performance was so poor I had to switch back to my old
gun for the job .
  I went to a 5 HP two stage unit and it works wonderfully .
With the cost of materials going up as it is, the savings is nice as is
the great reduction in dust and over spray.
Bob Nogueira