Re: Air Compressor Sheds

To: msloane@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Sheds
From: nogera@juno.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:22:28 -0500
Mike
Freezing is not a problem here in Texas, my biggest problem was insuring
the compressor got the coolest air possible in our 100+ summers .  I
have not done anything  about the intake air, it draws from the air
inside the shed. I may duct it to the outside if the temp in the shed
 gets high this summer.  My main concern was filtering all air coming
into the shed so as to not only keep the compressor clean but to keep the
cotton wood and bugs out .  As it is I have to rinse my house air
conditioner compressor off once a week and I figured that stuff would
really foul my compressors air filter and  cooling fins .
Bob