RE:Disposing of Brake Fluid

To: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Subject: RE:Disposing of Brake Fluid
From: Bruce Wentzel <GreenDot@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:54:53 -0500
My local Auto Parts store uses a furnace that burns engine drain oil said=

that putting the brake fluid in with the drain oil is OK.  But not
antifreeze.  And both are glycol base?  Hmmmm.

Bruce Wentzel     Green Dot Racing, Inc.     Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot;  RX-7's; 83 ITA, 84 ITS, 86
ITS =

One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer discount 20%
Ask me about 24 hr / 7 day $.07/minute long distance service