Re: Experiences with LOJACK

To: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>
Subject: Re: Experiences with LOJACK
From: Bob Brooks <rbrooks@micrelinc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:18:48 -0800
Andy:

I wanted to put Lo Jack in a rod I am building.  Down this way, Metro NY area,
they
have a money back guarantee.  As I wanted it installed inthe vehicle before it
was
fiished, and because I insisted that I know where the device is, they cancelled
the
money back guarantee, and upped the price 250.00.

Bob

--
Bob
rbrooks@micrelinc.com