Re: Air Impact tool rec?

To: Douglas Shook <dshook@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Air Impact tool rec?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:20:16 -0500 (EST)
        I am about to order an Ingersol Rand model 235 from HarborFreight
for $79.00. The torque range is from 25-225 with a max of 375 ft lbs. This
is a sale price, the regular price is $89. I called locally and they get
$150 for the same thing. HF has the model 235 that goes from 25-300 ft lbs
with a max of 425. This one sells for $125 ($160 locally). Anyone know
something about the model 235 that would make it not such a hot buy?