Re: [Nobbc] Speaking of hydraulics.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Speaking of hydraulics.
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:53:52 -0700
I think the original name was Pem nut, but there are now lots of
manufactures.  Drill a hole and light press fit the pem nut on the back
side.  But make sure they are pressed, otherwise you might as well use a
regular nut.
Not sure if this will help your situation, but there are also nuts that have
lock washers attached.  These work really well if you can't get wrench
access and don't have the tool to press fit a pem nut.   Also really good
against vibration.  I have some 10-32 cad plated nuts of this verity if you
need some.
Clif
1974 Jensen Healey