[Nobbc] Plans for next ride

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Plans for next ride
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:50:30 -0700
Our next ride will be on the Sept. 27th. Maybe we should try something
new and start planning it well in advance. Greg did a great job of
planning a route, start places and times, does anyone want to step up
and do something similar for the next ride? There are no rules in this
club so wherever and whenever you would like to go is up to you. If no
one volunteers, we'll do the usual and figure it out with the group
present. With over 125 members, surely someone can plan something.