Re: Alignment of the bonnet halfs.

To: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>,
Subject: Re: Alignment of the bonnet halfs.
From: "Alan Aron" <alana@legend.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 09:27:41 +0100
For everyone's information, the rubber corners are available from Woolies
in England at a lower cost than other places. This is also a great source
for every and any type of trim item from "lift the dot" fasteners to hidem
stripping in various colors. If Woolies doesn't have it no one does. They
also do carpeting and covering materials.

Alan Aron
'64 +4

> From: F Kuzyk <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
> To: Christian Ness <cqness@worldnet.att.net>; Morgans@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Alignment of the bonnet halfs.
> Date: 25 April 1999 05:24

These
> >might be evidence of a collision or damage in the past .... <snip> and
the
> >fender crack I understand to be a normal sort of aging process in
Morgans.