mini-baja

Re:

To: Andrew Moreau <acm4754@ksu.edu>
Subject: Re:
From: ARW <arobert@umd.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:19:35 -0400 (EDT)
Well said Andrew.  JD is willing to provide patronizing advice while hiding
behind an anonymous yahoo address.  Where are you from JD?  If you go to
midwest you will find that the best part of the competition is the
sportsmanship and the exchange of ideas.

Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Andrew "Willing to put my name with my opinion" Woodrich
University of Michigan-Dearborn

Quoting Andrew Moreau:

let us know what your car number will be at midwest so that we can see what
our vehicles should look like......

Andrew Moreau, KSU Team 92

"Fact's are meaningless. You could use fact's to prove anything that's
even remotely true"
                      Homer Simpson