mgs

Re: Distributor/Ignition Question

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Distributor/Ignition Question
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:52:05 +0200
Paul, sorry, I have to disagree with what you're saying. By varying the static
timing the whole curve will be raised or lowered, not only the starting point.
I think that is what you wanted to say as you reference the static timing to
*additional* advance. I just wanted to make things clear.

Eric
www.brits-n-pieces.com

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----