mgs

Re: Will a cd player fit in a Midget?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will a cd player fit in a Midget?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:39:04 -0800
Easy???

It seems to me that in a CB Midget, you'd have to shorten it down to a nub.
I remember busting my knuckles on the radio pushbuttons on every 2-3, 4-3 or
2-1 shift (no, I'm not completely stupid; it wasn't my car, so every time I
got into it I had to "learn" all over again).

At any rate, all Jeremy needs to do is to pick up a CD and walk out to his
Midget, and see if he can fit it between the shifter and the radio
faceplate. As my father used to say, "Look with your eyes, not with your
mouth"...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149