mgs

Re: Engine Colour

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine Colour
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:30:01 EST
In a message dated 29/01/2005 1:00:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
battanhr@comcast.net writes:

I just  had my MGA engine rebuilt, and it was sprayed with Moss 'Red', which
is  more of a maroon. Definitely not orange. I also bought some of the  Moss
paint, (220-540) and it is the same color (red/maroon) that the  engine
rebuilder used.

I suspect that the Moss paint is probably OK and I got some lighter stuff
from the 'dealer' in error.

I'll find out why they said that the MGA/B colour was oranger than the T
series and will try to figure out which is closer to original.

Kelvin - you out there> Give us the benefit of your wisdom.

Bill