mgs

Re: Car accident

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Re: Car accident
From: "Doug Wilson" <wilsondf@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:46:19 -0400
Hi List, I had an accident with one of my cars. It was a write off. State
Farm Insurance first offered me $800. I prepared a package of "for sale" ads
of similar cars and a copy of a recent Hemmings Motor News to prove my car
was worth more. They settled for $2000.  So don't take the first
offer.....good luck.....76B  Ottawa Canada