mgs

Re: How to sell and ship an engine

To: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>,
Subject: Re: How to sell and ship an engine
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:51:58 -0800
"Reasonable" is a matter of opinion! (Or else motorbikes are classified
differently from used engines.)

We shipped an MGB engine, strapped to a pallet, from Cameron Park (30 miles
east of Sacramento) to a small town just west of Seattle. The freight cost
was $345!

It certainly takes the fun out of interstate commerce when you are selling a
relatively inexpensive item such as a used engine or a

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center