mgs

No turn signals, partial high beams

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No turn signals, partial high beams
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:01:38 -0700
Nels:
Try puling the steering column cover off and inspecting the switch. Look for
broken, cut or disconected wires. Turn on lights and connect the blue wire
and the blue/white wire together at the turn signal switch and the brights
should come on. If they do, then the switch contacts are bad or dirty, and
you can clean them with sandpaper. If no lights, then trace wires going back
to lights.

Good luck..
and kind regards..
Tim Economu