mgs

Re: Shameful sighting of RB Midget

To: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shameful sighting of RB Midget
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:58:03 -0700
Here in NE Nevada the weather has been beautiful.  I have seen a local
Tr!%*! several times along with his wife's B and have yet to see the top
down on either one!!  More folks that need educating!  I've had my coat and
hat on (around 40 degrees in the early morning when I go to work) but the
top down all summer (wife made me put it up once in a rainstorm).

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net