mgs

Re: bullet connectors, 77B

To: tmcl98@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: bullet connectors, 77B
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 11:15:33 EDT
Tom,
  If you change the bullet connector (male) then you will also have to
change the female connector.  It's the females that seem to be more
troublesome, and they are easier to replace than to clean thoroughly.
  Buy a couple of dozen female connectors for your inventory. Scrub off
the male connectors with Scotchbrite, put on a dab of anti-corrosive
electrical grease or vaseline and install with a new female connector.
This should solve problems for a long time.
Bob