mgs

RE: 'B Questions

To: "Ruggiero, Larry Maj (Robins AFB)" <Larry.Ruggiero@afrc.af.mil>,
Subject: RE: 'B Questions
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:28:50 -0600
> #2 can anyone provide me with a source for rubber seals (all of them,
preferably) to fit a dealer-provided pebble-grained     >  hardtop before I
go thru the labor of researching thru Hemmings vendors?

In the U.S., Dealer provided pebble grained hardtops were an aftermarket
top.  There were several different manufacturers producing them.  I suspect
you are going to be faced with the "big search".   I think your best bet is
to go to the biggest upholstery shop in your town and show them the rubber,
they may be able to point you in the right direction.  When I was faced with
the same issue I was directed to the upholstery shop's supplier.  They have
hundreds of different rubber seals.  I never did find the exact match but I
did find one "close enough".

Good luck.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/