mgs

Down to earth

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Down to earth
From: Jlm1901@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:16:53 EDT
Just finished replacing a rear main engine oil seal, yesterday in my 71 B.
Started her up, re-adjusted idle, replaced bonnet, and all of a sudden, I
lost my tach, turn signals, radio, and fuel gauge. My guess is a loose ground
somewhere. Fuses are fine. My question is,where are all of the ground points
on a 71 MGB? The only ones I am familiar with are the battery earth, the
engine ground on motor mount, and the ground behind the drivers side side
panel. I forgot to mention that I alsdo lost my map/courtesy light. Ideas
please?
Thanks
Jerry