mgs

Re: Name this part

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Name this part
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 08:11:36 -0500
Trevor,

I pulled something very similar out of the base of my seat when I had them
out. It is a flat switch that was activated when someone sat in the seat
(don't remember if it was marked Smiths), and had been disconnected by the
DPO. I believe it was something to do with a seat belt warning buzzer.

                                        Mike Ellsworth