mgs

Re: Computer Dweeb Thread (Winter LBC Topic)

To: "John McEwen" <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: Computer Dweeb Thread (Winter LBC Topic)
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 17:28:22 -0800

Oh, John, now you've gone and got me really upset......Here I was, happily
deleting away all the rubbish about who's computer was the best and you
have to go and touch a nerve. I happen to like green cars with silver
wheels and I don't consider myself boring! (I do, however, appreciate the
clever way you have tried to divert a pointless thread back to something we
can all relate to.........)

Lawrie

(SNIP)
> From: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>

> My MG has gold wire wheels.  My car is painted very bright red.  I like
> this because all really fast cars are red with gold wheels.  People who
> drive red cars with gold wheels are exciting.   Silver wheels are boring.
> Green cars are boring.  People who drive green cars must be boring.
People